Why Join the LASER Alliance?
Join us now to participate in local and UK-wide networks, share resources and ideas, raise standards to reduce unintended injuries, promote your own work, access high quality training and improve practice.
The LASER Alliance aims to share effective practice to promote risk competence through practical approaches to injury prevention by:
- Working with members who promote 'learning by doing'
- Sharing effective practice to improve injury prevention across the UK
- Providing an accreditation service for relevant projects across the UK
- Becoming a portal (web-based) for high quality resources, available to download for non-profit-making organisations
- Involving participants in the development of the LASER Alliance mission
Members pay an annual subscription.